We’re back! Well, you may have spotted that from our giddiness on social of late, but we’re just so excited to welcome you all back!
After months of lockdown and uncertainty in our industry specifically, the wedding sector is steadily being able to reawaken and celebrate once more, albeit, tentatively.
Tilly Trotter’s Brides could not be more thrilled to welcome our brides back through our doors. It has been too long, we’ve missed you and we can’t wait to take you on your journey from try-on to take home of your dream dress.
We’ve already seen many of our beautiful brides return for fittings or first-time visits and the door is open wide for more of you to come.
We understand that there is still a little uncertainty ahead and postponements have had to be made, so we’re here to support and encourage you wherever possible.
Your bridal experience with us in the boutique remains our top priority (all the while making sure it is a safe environment) so don’t hesitate with those questions and queries during this time. As the restrictions gradually ease, it’s time to make new plans and embrace the wonderful details of your special day!
To make things as smooth as possible, we’ve come up with a little checklist for your appointment. This will of course evolve as restrictions lift even further and we’ll keep you updated as time passes. For now, here are a few things you need to know…
What to expect:
- We are open and eager to greet you. With this in mind it is important that we give each bride as much time and space as possible, so please arrive on time (no early birds or latecomers please) so that we can keep each appointment as smooth as possible.
- Hand sanitiser and face masks are provided if you’ve forgotten to bring yours on the day. Let’s keep things clean!
- As much as we would love to welcome you and your whole entourage, at the moment we are limited to you, plus two. Don’t forget, once you’ve picked your dress there are styling appointments and fittings where your maids and family members can accompany you.
- Bottled water will be available to keep you hydrated.
- Appointments run to 1.5 hours giving you plenty of time to try on a carefully edited selection of dresses and have a truly unique appointment for your needs and desires.
- We’ll be regularly spritzing the dresses to keep everything fresh for our brides.
- Once you’ve selected your dress we will run through all the details so you know the next steps and walk away happy and excited (and believe me, we get just as excited as you when we see our brides in THE dress of their dreams).
How to prepare:
- As exciting as your bridal appointment is, please do try and keep to your appointment time. We would have you here all day if we could, but with restrictions still in place we want everyone to have an equally beautiful appointment. If you’re running late, just give us a call so we know you’e on your way.
- If you’ve postponed your wedding, let us know and drop us an email, we’re here for you through every step.
- If you’ve got an idea of what you’d like, bring the inspo with you! We love a scroll through your IG saved posts and Pinterest boards, so don’t be afraid to tell us what you are loving at the moment and we’ll work to bring your ideas to life and make suggestions based on your own personal style.
- Seen something you like on our website? Tell us when you make the booking and we’ll know to show you the designers you love in the flesh.
- Leamington Spa can be a tricky one for parking but we are located next door to the Royal Priors car park, giving you peace of mind and the shortest of distances to haul your cookies to and from the boutique.
- Here for a styling app? You get to try your REAL LIFE dress on. The one and only, it’s all yours, so come make up free if possible to avoid any marks on your beautiful dress and bring any accessories you have so far. Shoes? Slip them on. Earrings? Pop them in. Any detail you have is another beautiful element in your wedding day of dreams – and we’re nosy so we love to see what you’ve been buying!
Tilly’s is open and we are over the moon to welcome back and reconnect with our brides past, present and future. Visit our booking page to make your appointment today!